Growing as a team
A team is only as good as the individual members that belong to it. But when all the members of a team work together in harmony, the team becomes "greater than the sum of the individual parts".
Demotivated colleagues, who feel they and their skills are not appreciated, are more likely to make mistakes, put off decisions, seek to avoid responsibility and fall sick. Motivated colleagues, devote themselves, their energy and skills to your business, and are ready to take on responsibility.
Team training involves:
- Practicing solution- and resource-oriented thinking in everyday work situations
- Learning to recognise an individual’s skills and qualities as well as their synergistic benefits for the team
- Practicing communication behaviour, that helps clarify personal goals and needs, while also aiding understanding of other people’s perspectives
- Acquiring constructive conflict behaviour, with the aid of real conflict situations taken from everyday work situations
- Setting priorities in order to achieve a smarter and more expedient use of time
- Clarifying work procedures within a team and defining responsibilities and duties
- Stimulating and integrating new ideas and creative processes
We provide your team with knowledge, methods and tools for use in everyday work situations, while also promoting individual growth and development.
The benefit for your organization comes as a result of this combination.
|« Coaching||Leadership development »|