Growing in leadership
Personal Growth as Leaders
As leaders, your vision and strategies determine the direction of growth.
The example you set – the way you think, speak and act – shapes the atmosphere and direction of growth.
Your team and your organization benefit from your personal development, your level of competence and your knowledge.
No matter how much leadership quality you are born with, the following will always be true:
Leadership can be learned.
Our in-house training programs provide you as leaders and managers, with the opportunity to develop an individual leadership profile by:
- Becoming aware of and boosting your individual strengths and resources
- Ascertaining your level of resilience in difficult situations
- Learning to accept your weakness and finding ways to compensate
- Learning to communicate your own goals, motives and needs openly and clearly
- Improving your understanding of the behaviour and motives of your counterparts
- Being able to deal constructively with conflicts
- Knowing how to carry out delegation procedures in a goal-oriented way and then see them through
- Encourage your colleagues to develop and so getting the best out of them
- Make room for creativity and innovative skills to be used for the benefit of your organization
- Expanding your options for action and developing new perspectives
We provide you with the knowledge, methods and tools you need in your daily professional life to be able to carry out your responsibilities as leaders with confidence and enthusiasm.
Our work is based around solution- and resource-oriented thinking and working. Following a preliminary discussion, each seminar is devised to focus on the specific requirements of the individual client.
|« Team development||Crisis Management »|